Thursday, January 20, 2011

Who are we then?

I thought for this week's blog, I'd give a little more insight into the world of the Syllabus Agency. We're a young bunch of music and marketing folk, and we really know our stuff. However we will not be hiding behind our rather great campaigns any longer. 
It's time to unveil some key people that work here....


First off it's Gideon. Otherwise known as The Big Cheese, Granddaddy or just simply Boss Man. 
He's loves paying our large bar tabs. In fact, here it looks as if he doesn't think that the bill is expensive enough. We should try harder next time.


Then we have Katie. She's like Mum I suppose. Katie keeps us all in check, and shouts at us if we don't wash up. She looks after production for all our events, and makes sure that Beyonce and Jay-Z get fed. (The Syllabus goldfish...not the popstars. They probably have their own Katie to feed them).
Here she is with Milton (we'll come to him) sporting a rather fetching high-vis vest ready for a night on the tiles.


I suppose I should introduce myself now. I'm Jon. I'm head of music and also account manager on some projects. I'm also rather great. And modest. That's all you need to know... 

...Oh and I like to dance. I look very cool when I do. 


I mentioned Milton before. He's our "youf" expert. He looks after our student and youth networks. 
Milton loves the funk. So much so he changed his name by deed poll to Funky Milton Lawson.... 
...that's a lie. He didn't do that. I will be encouraging him to do so from now on though.


And lastly, but not leastly, is our intern David. 
He likes to eat out of the bin when he thinks no-one is watching. Strange lad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment